RPM Raceway Stamford Hosts New York Blood Center for Blood Drive
RPM Stamford has volunteered their location as a blood donating facility on:
October 27th 1pm – 7pm.
All potential blood donors will receive a 50% off 1 race voucher
Prior to COVID-19, community blood drives accounted for 75% of the region’s incoming blood supply, that is no longer the case. Considering blood is needed every two seconds to meet the daily transfusion needs of local patients, we need all healthy donors to participate when a drive is scheduled. At this unprecedented time, donating blood is one thing you can do to help someone who desperately needs it.
- Must wear a mask or face covering
- Will have their temperature taken
- Must be 14 days symptom free if recovered form COVID-19
- May NOT donate if they have a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- May NOT donate if they are currently on self-quarantine restrictions
Please be aware they we will not be testing for COVID-19. You should contact your health care provider if you want to be tested.